A Message from our Commodore,
Its rally time again!
The weatherman is offering a more upbeat forecast for Sunday, lots of sun and warm(er). The wind forecast is still a bit dodgy – 5 to 15 kts NW.
Attached is the rally course. Send me a short email if you plan to participate. Go/no go decision announced Saturday evening or early Sunday morning.
Saturday evening Peter wrote: Tomorrow’s rally is a GO. Skippers meeting at 1000.